🍁🍂 Weekend breakfasts are really good when they’re greasy and cooked. Blogtober day 29 has an oil-free alternative that won’t feel like your missing out and will still give you that hangover cure feeling.
What you will need:
– 2 hash browns yes they are vegan, just check the packet to make sure
– 1 large tomato
– 1 handful of mushrooms
– 1/2 tin of bakes beans
– 1/2 tsp smoked paprika or cayenne pepper optional
Pop the hash browns, sliced mushrooms and halved tomato on a baking tray with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper. Leave in the oven for 20 minutes at 200c fan/220c convection oven.
Heat up your beans on the hob for 3-4 minutes. Add some spice if you wish (I think it tastes extra good with it).
Serve up and possible garnish with basil, it looks pretty and actually tastes awesome in this breakfast.
* If you’re like me and you like to know what’s in your food, you will be happy to know that this plate is a healthy one.
* Rewired isn’t going to count the calories in it for you as there are not enough to be worried about.
* The ingredients in this meal have many health benefits and I will list just a few:
– Tomatoes are packed with vitamins. They are great for your skin, your heart and your eyes. They also help to repair damaged cells from smoking so put your cigarette out and eat some tomatoes.
– Beans are amazing. Everyone should incorporate more of these into their weekly diet. Cannelini beans help with collagen production, vision and nervous system function and are also great for appetite regulation.
– Mushrooms are known to help with metabolism and energy usage.